Subject: FW: 2 weeks consultation from WG FM, deadline Thursday 26 June 2025
From: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2025 14:45:36 +0300

Tere

Edastame kuuluvuselt Justiits- ja Digiministeeriumile.

Heade soovidega

Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeerium

From: Anne-Dorthe Hjelm Christensen 
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2025 1:05 PM
Cc: Public Consultation <[email-masked]>
Subject: 2 weeks consultation from WG FM, deadline Thursday 26 June 2025

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To ECC List A

WG FM#110 was held on 2-6 June 2025. WG FM approved the following draft ECC 
deliverables for public consultation:

*	Draft revision of ERC Recommendation 70-03:

Title: “Relating to the use of Short Range Devices (SRD)”

Link: Draft revision of ERC Recommendation 70-03 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20revision%20of%20ERC%20Recommendation%2070-03.docx>

*	Draft revision of ECC Decision (22)03:

Title: “Technical characteristics, exemption from individual licensing and 
free circulation and use of specific radiodetermination applications in the 
frequency range 116-260 GHz”

Link: Draft revision of ECC Decision (22)03 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20revision%20of%20ECC%20Decision%20(22)03.docx>

*	Draft ECC Recommendation (25)02:

Title: “Cross-border coordination for Railway Mobile Radio (RMR) in the 900 
MHz frequency band excluding GSM-R vs. GSM-R”

Link: Draft ECC Recommendation (25)02 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20ECC%20Recommendation%20(25)02.docx>

*	Draft ECC Recommendation (25)03:

Title: “Guidelines for the protection of FS and FSS and their future 
deployment when introducing low and medium power terrestrial wireless 
broadband systems (WBB LMP) in the 3800-4200 MHz band also considering cross 
border situations”

Link: Draft ECC Recommendation (25)03 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20ECC%20Recommendation%20(25)03.docx>

*	Draft revision ECC Recommendation (02)04:

Title: “Measuring non-ionising electromagnetic radiation (9 kHz – 300 GHz)”

Link: Draft revision of ECC Recommendation (02)04 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20revision%20of%20ECC%20Recommendation%20(02)04.docx>

In accordance with the ECC Working Methods, we now launch the period of two 
weeks consultation with administrations. If you have any objection to 
proceed to the public consultation stage for the above ECC deliverables, 
please notify Mr. Robin Donoghue ( <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]) by Thursday 26 June 2025 stating the 
reasons for your objection.

Provided no objections are received, the public consultation for the above 
draft ECC deliverables will commence on Friday 27 June 2025 and public 
consultation will end on Friday 8 August 2025.

During the public consultation period, comments to the content of the above 
ECC deliverables may be provided by CEPT administrations and any other 
interested parties.

Kind regards

 <https://buff.ly/CFThU5A> * ECO has published the Annual Report 2024 - 
click to read online *

Anne-Dorthe Hjelm Christensen

Administrative Assistant

ECO  European Communications Office
Nyropsgade 37
1602 Copenhagen
Denmark

Teams

 <https://teams.microsoft.com/l/0/0?users?[email-masked]>

Telephone

+45 33 89 63 00

E-Mail

[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Web-site

 <https://www.cept.org/eco> www.cept.org/eco

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. It is 
intended only for the recipient(s) stated above. If you receive this email 
by mistake, please return it without producing, distributing or retaining 
copies hereof.
GDPR information: we have updated our Privacy Policy, which explains what 
personal information we collect and use about individuals, what we do with 
it and why. Here is a link to our updated Privacy Policy: 
<https://www.cept.org/privacy/> https://www.cept.org/privacy/